Warning!!! This is a personal blog owned by a-girl-not-yet-a-woman, so she's a lady. She has her own view about the world. Please ignore the words-spelling-sentences-grammatical error that girl (I) used. If you want to copy any links, topics, pictures just let me know and link it back here. Thank you.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

How I miss....

How I miss....my childhood
Yeah, back then I can be whtevr I wanna be
I only know how to play, watching tv, eating, & enjoying
Where I can play around with my siblings...Dominos, parquet, puppet, bears, cards: happy family, snap & so on & so forth

How I miss....my teen-age
Yeah, this is the time I know bout true friendship are..
I still do not have to think bout future so seriously
Where my parents become my bestfriends ever till now :-)
Then, I realized that I'm no longer that baby girl who used to "merengek", crying all d tym

How I miss....my friends
from kindegarten taski al-huda, as-syakirin
from MGPS Elite class
from MGSS 1A-3A, 4M & 5M
from MCIIUM engineers to-be, accountant to-be, lawyer to-be, & so on...
& I'm start thinking now, how bout time when I will be graduating.....surely did miss it too~

Whatever it is, life must go on. We have the authority to choose our own life, love, destiny. Allah will not change ur fate until u change it by ur ownselves. People around u will give u support only, but u r d 1 decide to change or not. We choose to love & to be loved. We can only learn to love by loving. The worst part of life is waiting. The best part of life is having someone worth waiting for. (bold text is copied from today's advice fb...awat sme psl love ni, bkn love qoute pn...isk..)