Warning!!! This is a personal blog owned by a-girl-not-yet-a-woman, so she's a lady. She has her own view about the world. Please ignore the words-spelling-sentences-grammatical error that girl (I) used. If you want to copy any links, topics, pictures just let me know and link it back here. Thank you.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Kejayaan tak akan dtg bgolek2....




A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him. (David Brinkley )

Action is the foundational key to all success.
(Pablo Picasso )

Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.
(Abraham Lincoln )

Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure.
(George Edward Woodberry )

Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.
(Dale Carnegie)

Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.
(David Frost )

Formula for success: rise early, work hard, strike oil.
(J. Paul Getty )

I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.
(Bill Cosby )


I'm alone here,
waiting and waiting,
no pain no gain,
then I started to think,
success won't come easily,
so I found this magical words,
hope it would make me relief,
just study,
let it be,
at least u got sumting after the reading,
still searching,
maybe I should off this thing,
hope Allah will give me strength, spirit to continue my journey,
stay focus, dont worry be happy,
there's alwiz a reward 4 evry hardship.

~motivating myself~ chaiyok2!!!! girl!!!