Warning!!! This is a personal blog owned by a-girl-not-yet-a-woman, so she's a lady. She has her own view about the world. Please ignore the words-spelling-sentences-grammatical error that girl (I) used. If you want to copy any links, topics, pictures just let me know and link it back here. Thank you.

Monday, December 26, 2011

enougghhh...

Time flies so fast
Sometimes it feels like fewwww second
Sometimes if feels like hell thousand years

This is life
When u busy @ enjoy sumting
It just hpened in d blink of eyes
When u bored @ lame
It just felt urghhhh can sum1 give me partime job ???

I dunno..
Wether u believe it or not
Hey i'm working half years aldy
& still counting the years

Can u imagine
This blog used to be my dumping place
Either when I hate my students' life
or when I hate everything , anything & me myself
 Suddenly it became
My blog.....my sharing moments
Kinda of diary :)

When I read back all those posts I made
Seems so funny
ROTFL ~~~~

But this is life
When u read
or
When u write
Maybe it seems nothing to u
But maybe can motivated people
or
Maybe people hate u in return

But hey, do I know u?
Do I look like I care
*ade aku kesah?*

It became history
Give u memories
U felt tht , hey tht was just happened
But when u see d date n time

Owh.... 2-3 years back...
So funny me
So lame
So cute
So immature

But yet, it is u
U dont live a life just to please people
Sometimes u just have to live in ur own way
ur own style
ur own dreams

& once a again!
Do I look like I care
I neva care

Just live ur wayyyyyyyyyyyy......
Allah knows wht's d best for u
Good & best things take time ^*_*^

Leave d rest to Allah