Warning!!! This is a personal blog owned by a-girl-not-yet-a-woman, so she's a lady. She has her own view about the world. Please ignore the words-spelling-sentences-grammatical error that girl (I) used. If you want to copy any links, topics, pictures just let me know and link it back here. Thank you.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

yarahmatan lil alamin...

sometimes i feel like useless
sometimes i feel like a loser
sometimes i feel that i'm too ignorant
sometimes i feel that i want fly high

but sometimes only

the truth is

i feel that i'm not good khaliph of Allah
not even a good daughter
useless cause alwiz complained here n there

neva be grateful even for tiny lil things
that i felt that i'm too snobbish at times

Ya Allah, do grant me ur nuur for me
to be a better Muslimah,
better daughter,
better audiologist,
better ummah :)

I alwiz complaining, but neva b grateful....
Ya Allah, too many things u have gave me
A happy family , a good education, good life
Good car for me to go to school, college, work
Good clothes to cover my aurah
Good food for me...

I promise that I wont eat in any syubhah restaurant anymore
I promise that I wont pleased any1 , juz to b updated with fashion.

I just want to be a good servant to YOU,
I just want to make YOU happy,

You alwiz gave me everything I needed.... Alhamdulillah...
I want to be a better person day by day....
I want to spend most of my time to seek for your forgiveness.

I know I'm not that pious, by I will try...
InsyaAllah,,,,with Your bless.


It's Rabiulawal..... when heard this " law kana bainana" song, I really missed Nabi Muhammad SAW, he is maksum, but he neva forget to do sunat prayers........... oh no..... i'm just normal human being but, rarely do any sunat prayers..... how far I am.......