Warning!!! This is a personal blog owned by a-girl-not-yet-a-woman, so she's a lady. She has her own view about the world. Please ignore the words-spelling-sentences-grammatical error that girl (I) used. If you want to copy any links, topics, pictures just let me know and link it back here. Thank you.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

.Lumrah.kehidupan.

I might be not the best for now, but i'm trying my best every single day.
I hardly achieved what I want, but I'm trying to fulfill my needs.
I am hopeless but Allah give me strength.

Sometimes in our daily lives we tend to forget what we need but kept focusing what we want, we tend to forget how people envy of our lives but kept focusing what we don't have, we tend to focus small things instead of focusing the big problemo and solve it.

Hoping that everyone in everyland will do everything to keep everyday as good as we can and worth living.

~Think b4 u speak, think b4 u act, think b4 u make decision~

^Peace^