Warning!!! This is a personal blog owned by a-girl-not-yet-a-woman, so she's a lady. She has her own view about the world. Please ignore the words-spelling-sentences-grammatical error that girl (I) used. If you want to copy any links, topics, pictures just let me know and link it back here. Thank you.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happy Birthday to U!!!



I asked for STRENGTH ...
and Allah gave me DIFFICULTIES to make me STRONG

I asked for WISDOM ...
and Allah gave me PROBLEMS to SOLVE

I asked for COURAGE ...
and Allah gave me OBSTACLES to OVERCOME


I asked for LOVE ...
and Allah gave me troubled people to HELP

I asked for FAVORS ...
and Allah gave me OPPORTUNITIES

"Maybe I received NOTHING I WANTED...
but I received EVERYTHING I NEEDED."





I love these words above! I;m sure most of u who r reading diz rite now, did it too! rite??
Those words, sentences, really make sense. Allah knows d best, that's wht we called Nature's secret. hehe, regarding previous post, juz ignore it. Actually, I only manage to list out 8 valid reasons. do guys hv anythng 2 add-on??
But now, when I accidently found these magical words. Allah really did gave me wht I needed, instead of things I wanted. Yeah, all those things hpened in my life aldy. Myb I didnt realized a glance to it. Hurm, wht ever it is, I love those quotes!!!! yeeehaaaaa....


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MOM!!!!! MAY ALLAH BLESS U DUNIA & AKHIRAH, LOVE U SOOO MUCCCHHHH.....