Warning!!! This is a personal blog owned by a-girl-not-yet-a-woman, so she's a lady. She has her own view about the world. Please ignore the words-spelling-sentences-grammatical error that girl (I) used. If you want to copy any links, topics, pictures just let me know and link it back here. Thank you.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Satu....One....Uno....Waheed.....Yap.....Eee.....

Ok, I'm sure most of us want 2 be d 1 & only. Perhaps, d only daughter/ son, 1st place in ur field or whtsoever, d only wife...hahaha...

Bit suspen....act, I juz wanna highlight bout 1 Malaysia!~ oooo...

I'm a bit confused & shocked bout it coz, since standard 1, I'm aldy being in 1 malaysia?? hoho, ovcoz, I hv frensss from other races.....hoho. But then, I realized, some of my frens in my college do ask me bout, ohhh how would it be fren wif chinese, indians? how bout their culture? r u bla3x.....

I juz answered them, d feel is juz d same when u fren wif ur own race & rlgion. (but in my heart, i juz wanna tell that: at least they r far away btter than us!!~) y i said tht??? hehe, coz we didnt gossip bout each other!!! hahaha.......so sincere in friendship, no harm. wht we talk juz bout~~hehe leng chai~~ hahaha........(oh, i do miss dat moment......how happy I am, no probs, & u dont hv 2 b hipocrite!! oh yaa tht;s d word!! )




so, for me 1 Malaysia is not weird thing or new thingy. As we r Malaysian, we shud b proud & respect each other. If u want others solute u, u must solute them 1st.

Ok, I do miss my mgps, mgss frenss.......ohhhh girls, bila nk buat reunion???

Miss n luv u all sooo muchh~~