Warning!!! This is a personal blog owned by a-girl-not-yet-a-woman, so she's a lady. She has her own view about the world. Please ignore the words-spelling-sentences-grammatical error that girl (I) used. If you want to copy any links, topics, pictures just let me know and link it back here. Thank you.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Miracle of Life ^_^



Different people will have different journey of life
Same goes to all other living things
But behind all these creations
There's a BIG CREATOR
The one, ALLAH THE ALMIGHTY

Always thinking, if could fly
So, I could fly all over the world
Flying freely...
Either being a bird, butterfly
As long as I have wings!~

But that's only an imagination
I'm human
Off course we dont have wings
But we have 'aql
To think, create, and make "flying" as reality

Life is too short too hate sum1
Life is too long if we didnt enjoy it
So, live life to the fullest!!!


p/s: haha, juz ignore merepk-ing above.~~