Warning!!! This is a personal blog owned by a-girl-not-yet-a-woman, so she's a lady. She has her own view about the world. Please ignore the words-spelling-sentences-grammatical error that girl (I) used. If you want to copy any links, topics, pictures just let me know and link it back here. Thank you.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

New Look!!!

Finally, I've changed my layout again....but still unsatisfied with diz layout....but yet i;m trying my best !!~



Where goes my skills?? where goes my IT geek's?? oh noo....is diz means i'm getting older :-p



Ayayayaiii......as I'm in olidayz mood, so I think diz layout really is cool...~~



Arghhhh.....as if i dun hv any other things 2 do, despite lay-park-ing on d net, huh??



Ok2, enough 4 dat....!!~



p/s: currently " blajo memsk dgn mak" tiap2 cuti pn cmni, blk2 lpe...haishhh.....thun dpan dh bis, so???? hahahaha....ok la, hope I wont 4get bout it anymore!!!~