Warning!!! This is a personal blog owned by a-girl-not-yet-a-woman, so she's a lady. She has her own view about the world. Please ignore the words-spelling-sentences-grammatical error that girl (I) used. If you want to copy any links, topics, pictures just let me know and link it back here. Thank you.

Monday, November 15, 2010

My dream cars...

It seems that my blog is really a fairy tale world....huhu...
Yup, it's better to make it that way...
Bcoz, whoever u r, whatever u'll be......there's nothing can stop it...hehe...

Ok, this entry is about my dream cars....

B4 I had a car, I alwiz dreamt to own a small car like Perodua Viva...alaaaa cik bibah tu...hehe....as I admired the new Saga....but then, it was too huge for me...huhu....

Then, who knows, at d age of sweet 22...hehe.....can I consider it young??? :-p..
My luvly caring daddy bought me a car.....(after I persuade him since...errr...errr......1st yr of dgree.. I guess) .....& mommy d 1 who alwiz be "org tgh".....as I kept complaining to walk to the d class....for long long journey.....then g to the clinic.....then back to class again....it was tiring and headache, as our collge van's driver alwiz used bumpy road.....that makes me want to vomit after arrived @class...huhu...

So, bla bla.... ( I cant rmbr d whole thing....) as far as I rmbr, my daddy n mommy did ask during my 22nd bday, wht car do u want bibah ke segak??? hehe....what color? as Viva I would prefer silver....if Saga= Merah laaa....yg merah saga...lalalaaa cm lagu ct tu...

Jelez x? rs cam anak raja x? huhu.....my parents did many things for me...but me??? huhu....InsyaAllah, time will come soon...hehe.....

So this is my car: (thx pkck google..hehe....xpnh pn amk gmbo cik bibah i.....dh compang camping dh skrg...




Hurmmm.....below are my dream cars...plz see it, according to my fav (starting up (1) ...till downward (least choice)...hehe....klu nk bg adiah besday ke.....sile la ade ciri2....sbjik di bwh ok!!! mochas gracias!!!


ni aku pnah nk merentasi jln raye kg aku...gler r beb! nak 1!!! bkk tenet crk gmbo, tgk xscantik di jln ry...hehe....ni cm kbung2 je...


kete ni plak , kecik2 dlu klu abah g servis kete.....org tu akan bg model kete2 sport....slh 1 yg ni r....kt mane dh skrg...tp mmg siap bleh bkk ke ats lg...hehe

                                        
kete ni npk coprate kan? nk 1!!! smbil brangan kjapp...hehe, may my wish and dreamsss come true...bkn kete2 ni je....tp mnde2 len.....

Ya Allah, permudahkanlah aku ke jlnMu....amin....

p/s: going to bake blueberry muffin tomorrow......for eid-adha perhaps??