Warning!!! This is a personal blog owned by a-girl-not-yet-a-woman, so she's a lady. She has her own view about the world. Please ignore the words-spelling-sentences-grammatical error that girl (I) used. If you want to copy any links, topics, pictures just let me know and link it back here. Thank you.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Lil wiser

Assalam,

tgh tgu waktu isya' ni ... (Islamic x arini post dlm keimanan, pki telekung...muehehee...pas dh ngaji td, mls plak nk bukak japg melagha dpn pc)

Am I addicted to post an entry a day?

I just want to laze around + wasting my time... muehehe....

Nothing bad hpened today.....

I'm enjoying my life n hope my future will be better day by day

OOO Allah, dont let me go astray.....

Grant me wif ur bless :)


Doing sunat prayers, made me lil wiser than b4....

Coz when u turn to Allah, He wont let u down ^_^

live life to the fullest..... hope my day n future as bright as the sunshine

My life, family , future family will be my shadow #eh.... coz I want to stay along with them :)


p/s: ok dah Isya', adios amigos!