Warning!!! This is a personal blog owned by a-girl-not-yet-a-woman, so she's a lady. She has her own view about the world. Please ignore the words-spelling-sentences-grammatical error that girl (I) used. If you want to copy any links, topics, pictures just let me know and link it back here. Thank you.

Friday, February 17, 2012

OT

Salam Jumaat semua , wpn dh pas maghrib dh ni ... heheee

Just wanted to share sumting, i posted it on my fb... then2... let post it first k!


I think point highlighted no 5. I post it, And suddenly at 4.35pm there is a call from customer to come to get quotation, coz I have a very "clever" assisstant, she dont know that quotation meanss ha trial... so, end up customer hang up, wait till 4.58pm they came ( we closed at 5pm). I asked them to leave. and no way I will do OT coz I'm not paid for OT,. so wht;s d point I;m waiting n giving free consultation bla3x... kbye...

Am I cruel?? But heyyyyy yoouuu customer, pls read this!!!! hoho.... I'm just normal human being on earth, I hv my own life.... pdhal u got d referral since 10 feb, so y pushed us now, at 17feb??? why??? so pk2 kan lahhh.... U neva put us on ur 1st priority,.....u think dat will do it 4 u??? nahhhhh....

p/s: I just want to enjoy life.... no stress.... not workaholic as well. Live life to the fullest. Sorry coz being rude buutttttt........ u it's friday = jammed.