Warning!!! This is a personal blog owned by a-girl-not-yet-a-woman, so she's a lady. She has her own view about the world. Please ignore the words-spelling-sentences-grammatical error that girl (I) used. If you want to copy any links, topics, pictures just let me know and link it back here. Thank you.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Tweettweet!

Have u heard bout twitter?

Twitter --> things ppl tweet 24/7

nk mkn pn bgtau, nk tdo pn bgtau, nk melaburr pn gtau??

hahaa...

I hv bunch of frens , we alwiz twt each other, ayt drama je lebey bdk2 ni. But if u compile it, mmg buleh buat novel lahh.. haha

But then, I hv few friends that I'm not allowing them to follow me due to some circumstances, I learned from my mistakes n experience. Only appreciate those who truly want 2 be friend w u, don't let d backstabbers near u? ehh? ehehe

Whatever it is..... feel free to tweet.... u don't hv to pretend to be sum1 else, u just need 2 be u, n if u r lucky, d celebs will follow ur tweets ok!!

SO, be urself. do not get carried away w fb, which u need to "sorok" or pretending to be sum1 else dat u not even feel comfortable.

Click this my dear readers, Tweet !!!!