Warning!!! This is a personal blog owned by a-girl-not-yet-a-woman, so she's a lady. She has her own view about the world. Please ignore the words-spelling-sentences-grammatical error that girl (I) used. If you want to copy any links, topics, pictures just let me know and link it back here. Thank you.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Blogging...

Salam evry1!!! How r u today? How was ur day? Is it ok or k.o? hehe

Let's flashback to 2004 (dec), I was introduced to blog world from 1 of my chatting fren. She said blogging kinda ur diary (tnpe mmikirkn apekh itu, aku pn buat la, n btoi2 wat cm diary). LURUS BENDUL sguh. So, i wrote evrything there n post some of my fave lyrics. But then after continuing my stdy in MCIIUM (bkn adk bradek McD ok!) It's hard to get internet access there, n i dun own any lappy or pc. So, in Mciium, i'm kinda in concrete jungle (seriously!!!! no trees, u will only see iium buildings only coz my hostel in d centre of ATTEnTIon (pe aku mrepek ni??)

Ok, after i finished stdying at dat ConCrete jungle, I started to create friendster's blog (still tym ni xphm lg mksud blog 2 ape??) So, i juz create it as suke2...n post some lyrics here n there. But then, when I deleted my fs, I thought FS blog pn lenyaplah. (Rupe2nye ade gk pminatku sering m;bc nyer...) So, I deleted it too, huhu, sorry, coz i dun like sharing my privat personal thingy wif others esp d past!!

Ok, fast 4wd to 2008, whre I starting Blogspotting...where now I know a lil bit bout blog, tq 2 my frens yg bg tnjuk ajr tu. I think diz blog is quite famous, coz my frens put my link @ their blog list, TQ2!!! Few months l8r, i found out dat, there is grup of ppl really appreciate my writing (TQ, shukran, TO CHEY, time kasih, Gracias). But as usual not all of 'em like my writing, so there's grup of ppl condeming my blog, bla bla ( ni msti kes trase, sbb tu kecoh xpuas ati, pastu xmo bg name sbnr...hahaha). So, I make it private n only d chosen 1 can login 2 my blog! heh. Now, I make d blog as a fully private blog....i like!!!

Next, wordpress is my next victim. hehe, early diz yr, make it. Nothing much there, but I still like d content, but due to my short memory of d password, I cant open it.

So, here I am, creating new blog, to share my opinions, knowledge, thoughts, feeling, n bla bla bla. So, this blog is quite diff from my other blogs, which I dun want to make any blog lists n mp3 players. Sorry, I juz wanna b new me, wif new style of blogging!!
~~



"Sesungguhnya orang-orang yang tidak percaya kepada hari akhirat, Kami jadikan perbuatan-perbuatan buruk mereka kelihatan baik kepada mereka; oleh itu, tinggalah mereka meraba-raba dalam kesesatan. " (An-Naml: 4)