Warning!!! This is a personal blog owned by a-girl-not-yet-a-woman, so she's a lady. She has her own view about the world. Please ignore the words-spelling-sentences-grammatical error that girl (I) used. If you want to copy any links, topics, pictures just let me know and link it back here. Thank you.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

G.A.M.E.S



Lately I love playing gamesss online on fb. Starting playing sorority life (actually IDK how to play it), then my sista teach me how to play Fashion Wars. This is kinda same as SL. She did ask me 2 play Mafia Wars, but I'm BLURRED....Then, on last Raya, my nephews teach how to play Yoville (kinda interesting,...smpi xkhusyuk aku nk blajo n jwb exm). PAstu si mkck N (bkn name sbnr) ask me to play Cafe world (tp Cik I dh invite dlu....aku mmg btekad nk men pas exm). Hehe, and now I'm starting play farmville n fishville (pasni ank2 sdareku sile men eh, sbb makcu xreti men...hehe)
ok, let me list out d games:
1. SL (xgerak2, xtau cmne nk men)
2. FW (slow moving...)
3. YV (i love baking cookies....amk cakes, spye lm sket, xyah visit sokmo)
4. CW (ni cm besh, sbb rmi sgt my fren men ni, so kne compete laa)
5. FarmV (xreti men, i dun add any neighbours yet..)
6. FishV (cm syiok tp slow moving...ayok..)


"Demi masa, sesungguhnya manusia berada dlm kerugian" (Al 'Asr)