Warning!!! This is a personal blog owned by a-girl-not-yet-a-woman, so she's a lady. She has her own view about the world. Please ignore the words-spelling-sentences-grammatical error that girl (I) used. If you want to copy any links, topics, pictures just let me know and link it back here. Thank you.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Fresh!!!




Assalamualaikum & hi!!

Introducing my fifth blog....i guess....but now d reason for building up a new blog bcoz I forgot d password...huhu.....so, I can't update my blog....so here I am, with my new blog

Now I remember, I hv 4 blogs b4. Starting wif Blogdrive, fs blog, blogspot, and wordpress. And now, using blogspot again, coz IDK any blog's server neymore. Do u know?? let me know, k!!!


Honestly, IDK wht's blog back then in 2004 while using blogdrive, after SPM. but now, I do know wht it is, and it's multifunction. So, it's up to u, either used it in good or bad way....


Okies laa, hope u guys enjoy reading it!!!