Warning!!! This is a personal blog owned by a-girl-not-yet-a-woman, so she's a lady. She has her own view about the world. Please ignore the words-spelling-sentences-grammatical error that girl (I) used. If you want to copy any links, topics, pictures just let me know and link it back here. Thank you.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Raya Qurban kali ni...

Daging2 tuk diagihkan kpd mreke yg berhak :-)

Daging2 sblom diasingkn & dibungkus

Daging2 yg digantung, cm kt psr lak, tp ade lak jeep nyebuk ctu


Hallooo there!!! It's been 2 days I didnt update my blog. hehe, coz excited consuming too much of beef!!~

Raya Qurban this year was awesome! I had so much fun. I guess evry raya Qurban is d best compared wif raya Eidulfitri celebration. But eidulfitri is fun too coz I get lots n lots of duit raya. Eiduladha is more meaningful for adults I guess, coz we can gathered n do qurban in our kampung. aBOVE are d pics I've captured dat day.

I still rmbr last raya qurban, we had fmly gathering from our grand-grandfather sides. So, it;s quite memorable, myb once in a life time (if they dun hv any intention to held it later in d future). hehe, I wrote bout it in my previous blog, but i cant link it coz it has bcame a private blog now.

As usual, early in d morning, I went to d mosque to perform Solat sunat raya wif my fmly. & then we went to our "kampung" in d middle of Ktn town. hehe, my parents n siblings join d qurban, & I;m there help a lil bit , but most of d time, I'm d photographer...haha. but b4 that, we enjoying d pot luck. I still rmbr d moment I enjoying my meal, suddenly there was "perahsantan" guy kept asking me, " u xknl i ke? u xpnh tgk mke i ke?" Actually I wanted to say to him " if u r medic or doc or whtsoever, u igt i heran ke? y shud i knoe u? I'm not tkg d same course as urs, so y shud i know u? bla3x, i wanted to say it loud, but we r in centre of attention, so I just behave myself. I f only my mom, aunties were not there, I will say it loud. (ok, enough 4 dat, I want to 4get bout dat moment, wif d most annoying ppl in d world)

Then, yesterday, my kazen's engagement day. She was in pink, like it!!~ hehe. After that, at night, my uncle held a "kenduri", so mkn2 gulai kawah, d sambal is superb, so HOOOTTTT. Whtever it is, I enjoyed this raya.

p/s: plz pray 4 my friends, me & whoever is waiting 4 d results. smoge kami sume lulus dgn cemerlang dlm exm, dunia, n akhrt! amin...insyaAllah

"Katakanlah kepada hamba-hambaKu yang beriman hendaklah mereka mendirikan sembahyang dan mendermakan dari apa yang kami kurniakan kepada mereka, sama ada dengan merahsiakan pemberiannya itu atau dengan terbuka; sebelum datangnya hari yang tidak ada jual beli padanya, dan tidak ada sahabat handai (yang dapat memberikan pertolongan)." (Surah Ibrahim:31)