Warning!!! This is a personal blog owned by a-girl-not-yet-a-woman, so she's a lady. She has her own view about the world. Please ignore the words-spelling-sentences-grammatical error that girl (I) used. If you want to copy any links, topics, pictures just let me know and link it back here. Thank you.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Things to ponder.....


Salam...

While I was blog-walking, suddenly I found a "senpai's" blog. Things she wrote really "m'insafkn" me. Do u wanna knoe d content? She said that, if she couldn't stop others being "social", it's better 4 her not to go to that particular event. Thanks to her, made me think bout myself, my friends & d environment. Eventhough we didn't join that particular grups or watsoever, but if we're at d same place, we have d job 2 b done here!

I keep reading, n reading, then I realized, evry1 has diff point of view as we r brought up from diff places, time, and cultures. So, I think when I'm writing diz blog, sum1 can take benefits from it, share wif others.

I keep thinking again, d way my snior approach others r diff, compared to others. Diz is wht we called "dakwah yg bkesan n bhemah ye kwn2". Not juz accusing ppl around u, not being so n so. Hv u ever checked their background, how they r raised up, how d cultures. If diz simple tiny thingsss u dun even take a look, or even a glance. How can u "bdakwah" to other religions???

So, things to ponder here, look back at urself b4 u stat accusing others. Then, see d thing or ppl u wanna approach. And then, u list out strategies to b done (mcm metacognitive skills aku blajo la plak). SO, I want to say OUT LOUD that, it's ok wif me coz I'm an OPEN-MINDED person. But how bout others, who cant accept ur advice???? By "tegor" them here n there, it will not solve ur porblem,k! It just getting things worse!!! (and sumtimez they can even hate U!!!! i told diz from my friend's experience)

I think I wanna write more here, but it seems my "bebelan" is lengthy enough. So, I got to STOP here. I write diz juz as my own opinions, if u not satisfied or whtsoever, complaining bout my language, my knowledge, my opinions.....BACK-OFF guyss!!! This is a personal blog, a way for me express my feeling!!!~

"Berkenalanlah kpd Allah pd waktu senang, nescaya Allah akan kenal kamu pada waktu susah. Orang yg menuju Allah dgn b'jln kaki, maka Allah akan menujunya secara berlari"