Warning!!! This is a personal blog owned by a-girl-not-yet-a-woman, so she's a lady. She has her own view about the world. Please ignore the words-spelling-sentences-grammatical error that girl (I) used. If you want to copy any links, topics, pictures just let me know and link it back here. Thank you.

Monday, March 26, 2012

I;m blackkk sheeepp I guess, so dont keep mee $%$#$@#!#

I do love u, but I dont have enough strength to tell u

I do have good eyesight, good hearing too~ kiki

I do love my life now, coz u dunno wht u've got until it;s gone

Live ur life to the max, it is...


Now, I'm going to live life for what it has 4 me

I just wanna go with d flow I dream of :)

Alhamdulillah for every single nikmat He gave me, good health of body, mind and soul

Hope I wont treat others as bad as others treat me =)


People who dont have enough, will pray for not enough for others

People who always happy, will pray for others happiness :)

U dont have to have bad heart, gossip queen title to just please ur awesomeness hik3

U just need to have a good heart n wont slaughtering othersss :)))


Sometimes I just feel that life is not easy, not fair

But I'm wrong, every thing happened 4 reasons

Good reasons indeed = hikmah


I will always love u ya Rabb

Forever n ever

U always going to take care of me, listen to every single problem that I have n always solved 'em for me

Nothing I can say , just simple Alhamdulillah ya rab al amin ^_^