Warning!!! This is a personal blog owned by a-girl-not-yet-a-woman, so she's a lady. She has her own view about the world. Please ignore the words-spelling-sentences-grammatical error that girl (I) used. If you want to copy any links, topics, pictures just let me know and link it back here. Thank you.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

unsure of d answer (read:unsure)

Day by day
Time passed away
Looking 4wd for the strength
Each and every single day

I'm happy if u'r happy
I alwiz pray for ur happiness
Maybe u juz dunno
But juz let it be

Holding on too much pain
Hoping that tomorrow will come
Come as bright as the sunshine
U'll neva know wht will be

Until the prayers were asnwered
The thought is remained
The hope that neva demolished
The future and hereafter

Trying to be ignorant
Trying to be hard-hearted
Trying to be good for my future
Trying to be less complex

In the end
U'll know
The prayers will be answered
The happily ever after tale

p/s: sorry for the wrong grammar. juz blabbering :p