Warning!!! This is a personal blog owned by a-girl-not-yet-a-woman, so she's a lady. She has her own view about the world. Please ignore the words-spelling-sentences-grammatical error that girl (I) used. If you want to copy any links, topics, pictures just let me know and link it back here. Thank you.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Quiiicckkkkkkkk!!!!!!

Assalam,  & Happy weekend uolls!

It seems quite a long time i didn't update any stories (koya lebih). Actually I wanna write sumting but it seems I gtg as Majalah 3 on air at 9pm, IIUM scholarss!! fullamak!
Padahal dh bukak blog sejam yg lalu but when seeing d blog I pollow updating blog, i read 'em.
Sorry... ok, myb tonite, I'll update otayyy???

So b4 I offline.......... I simply wanna wish:

-Live life to the fullest!
-Live simply, give more, expect less!
-Smile alwiz coz u neva know who will fall 4 ur smile.... :))
-Be the one u wanna be, decide ur own life (dcision, carreer n bla3x). Coz in d end of d day, u will u r going to live with it.
-Ignore ppl who juz jelezz with u
-Be with d ppl who wanna respect u
-Alwiz remember, Allah alwiz be by urside, when others turn u down, around bla3x..... consistent with ur prayers, ibadah ....... ^_^

ok  till then, wassalam :)