Warning!!! This is a personal blog owned by a-girl-not-yet-a-woman, so she's a lady. She has her own view about the world. Please ignore the words-spelling-sentences-grammatical error that girl (I) used. If you want to copy any links, topics, pictures just let me know and link it back here. Thank you.

Monday, January 24, 2011

baru prasan...

It's weird tht most annoying ppl in d world is no longer @ my homepage fb
And when I checked it...tht creature rmved me from its fren list...(its=creature kan...not human) haha
Thank God, it wont find my blog...haha....


I juz pray for "it" got bless from God....haish....
When I'm annoyed wif ppl, i start speaking tau(hehe....sile jgn muntah n juz closed ur eyes wif those grmtcl error)


I think it is d most annoying creature in d world I've found....hahaha
But thank God, I;m not related wif it....hahhaa....


Juz want to ask u guys out there, hv found any annoyed ppl b4?????


Yeah, I've found many but this d worst, n I knew it friends too~ srope je prangai.....hahahaaa........spesis sm msti duk habitat yg sm kan??????? hahaha


Ok, that's all....


p/s: I'm blogging when I'm too hepy, too stress, too bored.....tq.....sorry 4 any wrongdoings yg xdiiperasankan....