Warning!!! This is a personal blog owned by a-girl-not-yet-a-woman, so she's a lady. She has her own view about the world. Please ignore the words-spelling-sentences-grammatical error that girl (I) used. If you want to copy any links, topics, pictures just let me know and link it back here. Thank you.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

C I N Q U A I N S T A N Z A

6th sense or u wud rather called it instinct
Most of d time when ur instinct said so
Especially d most scary one
U hope it won't hpen
but yet it's still hpen

Sumtimez d event u dont wanna it 2 hpen
It juz pop-up n u juz freeze like dat
& u dont hv any power to stop it
Tht's y we called diz nature's law
When God is d director, when it hpens, it juz hpened

When u r too scared to face d whole world
U juz dont grow up
But d fact u must stand on ur own
Be as strong as u can
Eventhough u know u wont

Hey, it's life
U own ur self
U r responsible wif things u did
U cant turn back d tym
But u still can chge d future

Myb today's failure, hurt u d most
Myb today's unexpected events, made u gone crazy
Myb today's fate, u'll be totally chged
But u must rmbr, u r juz d actor/actress in diz worldly life
Ur fate is not in ur hands...

Nobody's undergone d same things
but we hv each others to lean on
U r wht u think
If u regret 4 those simply stupidos mistakes in ur life
Hope u''ll stand to be outstanding person in d future

I, u, we ,us are not d same
Literally & phonetically those words not sound d same
U is u, I is I, nothing can change tht
But hey, U can change from zero U to Hero U!~
& I can become I hero too, if only u want...~