Warning!!! This is a personal blog owned by a-girl-not-yet-a-woman, so she's a lady. She has her own view about the world. Please ignore the words-spelling-sentences-grammatical error that girl (I) used. If you want to copy any links, topics, pictures just let me know and link it back here. Thank you.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

ol mai laif ....



Since my cls being cancelled today (sadis, 20 min tggu...)....& I've no mood to stdy 4 my midterm 2mrw (dasat glerr), & I've to face "creature" that I juz ignored em bcoz dats not important in my life neymore....
I wanna share wif u diz luvly song.......best kan??????? hehe.........~~~ u can dedicate diz song 2 ur love ones...heeeee~


p/s: Tym tgk ns lmk kopi aitu, Dr Muhaya ade pesan, jgn ade pnykit hati (hasad dengki, skt ati, n sume2 ni la) sbb ia bagaikn acid kt dlm bdn. Nti kte pn b'acid sm....hahaa...jd, tenangkn ati, maafkn sume org. Klu kte buat baik, InsyaAllah, Allah akan temukan kita dgn org yg baik2......n sbliknya. Lg 1 bliau kt, jgn bsrkn hal2 yg kecik2 , remeh temeh ni.......nti lbih2 riso n pneng nk pk, pdhal xde pape pn...huhu...