Warning!!! This is a personal blog owned by a-girl-not-yet-a-woman, so she's a lady. She has her own view about the world. Please ignore the words-spelling-sentences-grammatical error that girl (I) used. If you want to copy any links, topics, pictures just let me know and link it back here. Thank you.

Friday, January 14, 2011

S E R O N O K

hehe..........tibe2 rs seronok, sbb smlm mission aku 3/4 tcapai, sbb yg 1 tu aku xreti nk wat. tp ni tbe2 dpt ilham.........alhamdulillah.....hepy sgt.....ngeh3x....

okies, evry wkend is for shopping, watching tv, sleeping!!! hehe, and my thurs n friday would me my hw-doing days....hahaha....suke suki wat term br...

tonite >> cant to watch new series on tv.....aku dpt rs cte ni akan segempaq nur kasih or myb lebih lg...haha, tgk sedutan pn dh sdih........hahaa, tibe2 je kan......ni gara2 tgk trek aitu r....~~~~